We invite You to take part in scientific-practical conference
Ecoreality. Current trends and perspectives
The conference will be held on 17 April 2020 , under the auspices of the Association of Directors of centers and institutes of Oncology and radiology of the CIS and Eurasia (the CIS and ADIOR EA), Association of oncologists of Russia (ACM), Association for specialists in ecoreality (AÇOR), of the fgbi "SMRC radiology" of Ministry of health of Russia.
The conference venue: GSC "Renaissance Monarch", Moscow, Leningrad Prospekt, 31A, building 1.
The President of the conference President ADIOR CIS and EA, the General Director of "SMRC radiology" of Ministry of health of Russia, the main non-staff oncologist of Ministry of health of Russia, academician A. D. Kaprin.
The scientific Committee of the conference
The co-chairs of the scientific Committee:
Filonenko Elena Vyacheslavovna – head of the Center of laser and photodynamic diagnosis and therapy of tumors of the mnioi. P. A. Herzen - branch fgbu "SMRC radiology" of Ministry of health of Russia, MD, Professor.
Butenko Aleksey Vladimirovich - the chief doctor of Sri of clinical Oncology fsbi "SMRC Oncology. N. N. Blokhin", MD, Professor.
Semiglazova Tatiana Yurievna - head of the rehabilitation Department, head of the scientific Department of the fgbi "SMRC Oncology. P. p. Petrov", MD, Professor.
Inclusion in the medical action plans for rehabilitation of cancer patients can significantly improve the quality of life of patients and reduce the likelihood of complications, which has been successfully used in leading cancer centers. The conference will allow a large number of practitioners to get acquainted with modern methods of rehabilitation of cancer patients, to discuss the effectiveness of the current standards of rehabilitation treatment, and get information about promising methods of ecoreality under implementation in clinical practice.
In the scientific program of the conference will include plenary lectures, papers and short reports from the leading experts of Russia and CIS countries to present a complete picture of clinical data and highlight the most effective methods of rehabilitation of cancer patients in the following areas:
- physical factors in the early postoperative rehabilitation of cancer patients;
- the choice of optimal rehabilitation programs after radical treatment of breast cancer;
- the safety and efficacy of aerobic and strength training in patients with breast cancer with lymphedema;
- rehabilitation of oncological patients with the manifestations of skin toxicity after chemotherapy;
- safe activation after removal for non-organ retroperitoneal tumors of large size;
- perioperative rehabilitation in patients with lung cancer;
- breathing exercise in comorbid patients with lung cancer;
- early activation and socialization of elderly patients in intensive care as prevention of postoperative complications, and episodes of disorientation;
- organization of pre-operative preparation and nutritional support in cancer patients thoracoabdominal profile;
- rehabilitation of cancer patients after laryngectomy;
- psychological support at different stages of treatment of cancer patients;
- rehabilitation of oncological patients with compression-ischemic neuropathy;
therapy support as a component of rehabilitation of cancer patients.
Registration is open until 10.04.2020. You can register here.
Abstracts will be accepted until 01.04.2020. The abstracts will be published in the journal ADIR CIS and EA "Evrasiski journal of Oncology". Abstracts of the conference please send an e-mail email@example.com indicating in the subject line the phrase "reports". All abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not meet the conference subject or sent after the deadline.
Requirements to the abstracts: language of Russian or English. Volume of abstracts of not more than 1 page. The materials shall be submitted in electronic form in doc format (Microsoft Word), font Times New Roman, line spacing single, font size 12. The text should contain the paper title, surnames and initials of all authors, indicating the name and city location of the institution on the basis of which the work was performed, the contact e-mail and the following sections: objective, materials and methods, results, conclusions.
The Sponsors Of The Conference
For sponsorship and participation in the exhibition You can contact the conference organizing Committee to Brodsky Ilya Borisovich, mob. phone: +7 903 614-43-41, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference organizing Committee
To specify additional information about the Conference, the organizing Committee Brodsky Ilya Borisovich, mob. phone: +7 903 614-43-41, e-mail: email@example.com.